Delete the Safari cache on iPhone or iPad
Clearing out the cache in Safari. Note that this will log you out of any websites you've signed into. Follow these steps to clear out the Safari cache on your iPhone:
- Open the Settings app, and scroll down to the fifth group of options (with Mail at the top). Tap Safari.
- Scroll down again and tap 'Clear History and Website Data'.
- Tap 'Clear History and Data'.
Delete the Chrome cache on Android
- Open the Settings cog and scroll down to "Apps"
- Tap on Chrome
- Scroll down to the [clear cache] button and tap.
This will help you to view the latest changes on a website if it is undergoing development.