Whether you manage a brand page on Facebook or your own personal page, sometimes you need a team of people who can edit and publish content, look at information about your followers, and more.
Once you've created your business or brand page, Facebook lets you add people to your page with different levels of permissions. The role with the most permissions is known as an Admin. Here's how to add an Admin to your page.
How to add someone as an Admin on your Facebook page
1. Go to your Facebook business page, click Settings tab at the top right of your page and then click on "Page Roles."
2. It will open up a menu also called "Page Roles." From here, you can manage all the roles on your page.
To add a new administrator (or other role) , look for the "Assign a new Page role" and it's Jump to Section link.
3. In the "Assign a New Page Role" section, start typing the name of the person you want to assign to the page. The drop-down menu will offer you suggestions and you can choose the person you want from there. Keying in the person's email address should make selecting the right person more reliable. However it needs to be the email address they use for their own facebook account which is more likely to be a personal email rather than a business email address.
If you want to share or handover administration of the page to someone else, be sure to select "Administrator" from the drop down options.
Administrator has the most privileges and Analyst has the least. As you select each option Facebook displays the details of each role below the selection area for you to review.
5. If you choose "Admin", a reminder will pop up that reads: "If you're adding a new admin to your Page, please keep in mind that they'll have the same permission as you do to make changes to this Page."
6. Once you have the right name and role selected, click "Add." Facebook will then prompt you to re-enter your password to confirm it's you who is making the change.
7. This new access will be "PENDING" until the other person confirms acceptance through a link that will be sent to their email.