Screen sharing lets you share your computer screen with anyone on Skype. For example, you can show someone how something works on your PC.
You can share your screen with one Skype contact at any time during a voice call for free.
To share your screen:
- Make a voice call or video call to the person or group you want to share your screen with.
- After the call has started, click the + button in the call bar and select Share screens.
- In the dialog box that appears, click Start to share your entire screen.
- You can change your screen sharing options at any time by clicking the Change sharing options icon in the floating call window.
- When you want to stop sharing your screen, in the floating call window click Stop sharing.
To share a specific window, rather than your entire screen, click the down arrow button and select Share window.
Then select the window you want to share and click Start.
Only one person can share their screen at a time, although you can switch presenters at any time and as often as you like.
If you wish to use video or screen share with a group, you must have Skype Premium account.